Jaipur is one of the most favored tourist destinations in the country. The destination is also famous as The Pink City and has a lot that can be explored when traveling with your family. You can get involved in all types of activities in Jaipur that can be entertaining for your family.
- Jaipur is the best destination for people who enjoy all types of food items like Pyaaz Kachori, Jaipur chaat and much more.
- There are many places in Jaipur that are considered as preferred tourists’ destination which include palaces, forts, lakes, and malls.
- You can also get to enjoy the best cultural exchange in Jaipur as the city reflects its rich traditional culture.
- Apart from this, you can also enjoy your stay in some of the best Heritage hotels, lounges, camel rides, elephant rides, bicycling and tracking. The city holds a lot of charm in itself for tourists
You should read also Main and Famous Attractions of Jaipur
Enjoy your Elephant Safari
One of the best attractions for your family is to get involved with the Elephant ride in Jaipur city and outskirts. There are many trip organizers who will be willing to book your best Elephant safari. This is one of the most amazing activities for people of any age groups
The ride can be arranged for pick up from your hotel itself and you get a chance to explore the traditional city streets, and fort areas riding these massive animals.
Another most common way to explore Jaipur is by booking your trip for the Jeep safari. This is also one of the best ways to explore the natural wildlife in the outskirts of Jaipur. Your family can also hang out with others who share this ride with you.
The jeep safari can be organized for your visit to the National Park, monkey temple and traditional forts in Jaipur.
You should read also Cool Facts about the Jaipur
Visit the Amber Fort
As you are in Jaipur only for your weekend so it is obvious you should select places to visit that are nearby and easily accessible. A visit to the local Amber fort can be informative and educational for your kids.
Apart from this, they can enjoy their ride to this palace. The best time to visit this fort is in November when the temperature is not very hot or cold. You can enjoy the feast at the local restaurant nearby or even visit local shops for handmade items.
Visit Moti Dungari temple
If your family enjoys Hindu traditions and culture followed by local Jaipur people then Moti Dungari temple is the best place. This is also one of the sacred temples of the Hindu religion. You will get a lot to learn about the ancient tradition and their way of worship.
You should read also Where to Find Best Adventure Sports in Jaipur
It is certain that the temple can be accessed from any part of the city.
Spend your time at the Sheesh Mahal
For visitors, Sheesh Mahal is one of the most iconic places to visit. The palace has a number of rooms and corridors that are decorated with colorful glass material. There are many ancient paintings and other art effects that can be enjoyed in the Sheesh Mahal.
You can also organize a visit to the famous Birla temple and Govind Devji temple which is always the centre of attraction for its architecture. You can spend your evenings at the Akshardham which has always been appreciated for its architecture.
Jaipur is a big city and offers a lot more to its visitors. You can enjoy all its delicacies and food that are mouth-watering.
List of Best Places To Visit in Jaipur
- Nahargarh Fort
- Amer For (Also Known as Amer ka Kila and Amber Palace)
- Jaigarh Fort
- Jal Mahal
- The City Palace
- Bapu Bazaar
- Indra Bazaar
- Johari Bazaar (World's Largest Market of Jwellery)
- Raj Mandir Cinema
- Chokhi Dhani
- Birla Temple
- Moti Dungary (Also known as Ganesh Ji Temple)
- Hawa Mahal
- Jantar Mantar
- Nahargarh zoological park (Also known as Nahargarh Biological Park)
- Kanak Ghati (Also knon as Kanak Vrindavan)
- Sisodia Garden (Also known as Rani Bagh)
- Isarlat Sargasooli Tower
- Galta Ji
- Gatore ki Chhatriya
- Gadh Ganesh ji Temple (Oldest Temple than Jaipur City.)
- Khole Ke Hanuman Ji Temple
- Albert Hall (Museum)
- Animal Zoo of Jaipur
- Bird Zoo of Jaipur